This month, Wyatt…
- Has a BIG personality. Who knew a 10 month old could show so much attitude? He throws mini temper tantrums.
- Loves to mimic sounds and talk to himself. He’s really experimenting with his vocal range.
- Throws EVERYTHING
- Is starting to show pickiness with what he eats – meaning if he decides he doesn’t want to eat it, he throws it on the floor. Tonight, the squash was tossed.
- Has 8 teeth – 4 up and 4 down. One of his upper eye teeth have been bugging him lately too. Poor guy.
- Has been very patient with Mom having a broken ankle. He enjoyed watching the Olympics – especially diving where he would clap when they hit the water.
- Took over Dad’s side of the bed! Mom laughs at this one. Dad’s not too impressed when Wyatt hogs his space.
- Spent 3 half days at daycare this week.
- Showed signs of an egg allergy! We got blood work done and will find out more on Saturday.
- Is still co-sleeping, breastfeeding and in cloth diapers
This past month, Mommy…
- Broke her ankle
- Cancelled the trip to Ontario
- Has been stuck inside WAY TOO MUCH
- Started focusing on her business (more to come on that)
- Enjoyed lots of cuddles with her little man. If you can’t get out, might as well cuddle! 🙂