Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs total. + 0.4 from last week
Maternity Clothes: I wore my first maternity dress out to a wedding this weekend. It was just a plain black maxi dress that I accented with gold jewellery and sandals. I love anything comfy these days.
- Heartburn – ugh. I need another massage or something because it’s bad again.
- Sore hips on and off
- The morning pukes are back. I have puked 4-5 days in a row. Luckily, it’s usually just early morning. I did have one middle of the night puke though.
- Baby is sitting low and sometimes it’s super uncomfortable
- Headaches – especially if I don’t eat enough protein or if there’s a rain storm (change in pressure perhaps?)
- I had a nasty prego rash on my neck for quite a few weeks. It went away when my puking subsided, but it appears to be coming back a bit now. I definitely think it’s linked to hormonal levels.
- HUNGRY! I still eat small meals, but I need to eat more during the day.
Sleep: Peeing has increased 😦 I get up at least 3x a night now. Pillow fort still rules the bed. I sleep on an incline to help with the heartburn.
Food Cravings: Strawberries, green grapes, bagels
Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth still, eating too much, taking too much in my mouth, meat – I can not eat pork at all!
Movement: He’s was kicking up a storm last week. I think he is having a growth spurt because he’s been less active the past 2 days. Although, his latest antics is jumping on my bladder. Oh yeah – that one feels awwwwwesome. :S
Stretch Marks: Ugh… the lower tummy ones are starting. I can see a bit of red coming through now. Still lathering myself with coconut oil or belly balm nightly.
Baby Bump: Growing and growing…
Labour Signs: Too early.
Belly Button In or Out?: Innie.
Wedding Rings on or off?: On
Happy or Moody?: Happy this week. I’m getting good at knowing my limits before I get overtired.
Purchases for baby: Nothing this week
Purchases for Momma: Nothing this week
Miss Anything?: Not tiring so quickly
Looking forward to: Our roadtrip to Ikea this weekend 🙂