Ugh, folks… I have an 11 MONTH OLD! We are one month away from toddler status.
This month, Wyatt…
- Has been going to daycare part-time for 6 weeks
- Has been sick for 3 out of the past 6 weeks – bad cold, fever, croup. Did I mention I love daycare germs?
- Loves the swings at the park and reading books
- Waves goodbye and gives high fives
- Is (almost) standing on his own unassisted
- Gets himself down from the bed or the couch
- Can crawl up and down the stairs
- Absolutely loves making music! We have daily jam sessions with his shakers, drum and xylophone.
- Has become a bit of a Daddy’s boy
- Is still co-sleeping, breastfeeding and in cloth diapers
This past month, Mommy…
- Has been transitioning back to work – self employed this time!
- Is learning that working from home with a baby is HARD – especially when he is sick
- Is feeling the feels as her baby boy doesn’t need her as much anymore.
- Participated in a film project about miscarriage. I really hope I can share it with you when it’s done!