Tonight I decided to clean out my inbox. Let’s just say this task was LONG OVERDUE. I’ve been hoarding emails since I switched to my Gmail account in 2012.
It’s funny how much baggage can be found in someone’s email.
In the year 2012 alone, I found emails relating to:
- Tracking my ovulation cycles
- Friends asking if I was pregnant yet
- My feelings when my SIL got prego with #2
- Baby item wish lists I had sent to my husband
- Newborn photography package inquiries
- Lists of baby names
Man oh man!
If I only knew back then what I know now… timeline, treatments, ugh. I was so naive, yet so hopeful and excited.
Anyway, moral of the story is: email is a form of clutter. HIT DELETE and take a weight off.
Whew. Feels good.