I have a 7 month old!!!! Seriously, where has the time gone?
- Is STILL in the majorly distracted phase
- Is still co-sleeping, breastfeeding and 100% in cloth diapers
- Can get up on all fours and do a rocking motion. He army crawls and worm wiggles all over the floor.
- Can sit on his own and even pull himself up to standing (with the use of a sturdy object like Mom or the furniture)
- Started babyled weaning
- has one tooth! 1/4 of his bottom right tooth is poking through and the left doesn’t seem far behind.
- Found his voice – from screeches to ohhs and ahhs, some days it seems like he’s constantly jabbering away.
- Decided he HATES being in his car seat
- Discovered his love for Elmo from Sesame Street
- Started napping (a bit) more consistently and going to bed earlier, sometimes without the boob even!
This past month, Mommy…
- Discovered that walking is very therapeutic for both of us. We aim for at least one 30 minute walk a day
- Took a pole walking while babywearing class
- Took a woven wrapping babywearing class and bought another rainbow wrap for my rainbow baby
- Started playing fastball again which means 2 evenings/week away from home
- Set the intention to remain on maternity leave for the summer, then decide where I’m headed career-wise
- and Daddy tackled their first major post-baby project – repainting our massive deck! We got rained out, but Wyatt cooperated very well while we painted.