I have a 6 month old!!! Wow. It feels weird to say that.
This month, Wyatt…
- Is in the majorly distracted phase. Mommy struggles to get him to eat or nap as Wyatt just doesn’t want to miss out on anything.
- Crawled backwards once but Mommy thinks it was just a fluke.
- Can sit up on his own – a little wobbly but unassisted
- Has further developed his dexterity. He grasps Mommy’s zipper, pulls on the clasp of his chew toys, and grabs just about anything else in sight (including puppy dog tags and kitty tails!)
- Started swimming lessons which he goes to on Saturday mornings with Daddy
- Gained another 2 lbs and grew another 2 inches
- is still co-sleeping, exclusively breastfed and 100% in cloth diapers.
- has no teeth yet
This past month, Mommy…
- Recovered from ANOTHER cold 😦
- Dealt with dermatitis on my face which everyone told me I wouldn’t be able to treat naturally, but I did!
- Had an excellent physio appointment where she signed off on my lady bits being in tip top shape (once again, never the same but healed).
- Dealt with an unexpected grief explosion
- Faced some unexpected anxiety which I’m attributing to the Scorpio Moon (because I’m woo woo like that) 🙂
For more photos and videos, follow me on Instagram.