How Far Along: 37 weeks and 6 days
Meds: All taken daily – prenatal vitamin, Omega 3 + DHA, Ranitidine (2x/day), Magnesium (1000mg at bedtime), Gaviscon for heartburn as required (which is OFTEN!).
Baby is the size of: a WATERMELON!
Best Moments This Week:
- My baby shower
- Going to the spa for a manicure/pedicure
- My husband reading stories to the baby before bedtime
- Being OFF WORK!
Total Weight Gain: a total of 16.6 lbs – +.04 from last week.
Maternity Clothes: All day, every day!
- Since being off work (and not sitting at my desk for 8+ hours a day), my SI joint pain has subsided quite a bit. I’ve still got the front pelvic pain, but being more active has helped loosen my tight ligaments. I aim for 2 walks a day minimum. Nothing hurts more than moving my legs apart or getting in and out of bed though. Night time is always the worst for my pain.
- Tired. Oh, so tired.
- Heartburn is more food induced, rather than due to the lack of room.
- Baby is continuously lower = random cervical pain/pressure
- No more constipation though! I am not sure if I can attribute it to my increased intake of magnesium or if my body is actually clearing itself out. I did have diarrhea yesterday morning.
Sleep: One night this week, I slept straight for a 2.5 hour increment. Usually, I’m up every 1-1.5 hours to pee and readjust myself because I’m so uncomfortable.
Food Cravings: Blueberries, granny smith apples, Thai food – green curry chicken
Anything making you queasy or sick: Haven’t puked in a few days now. WHOHOO!
Movement: He’s active on and off throughout the day. Yesterday was a quieter day which makes me think he’s growing – AGAIN!
Stretch Marks: Yes, I’ve got tiger stripes.
Baby Bump: Growing and growing… I can finally say I feel like I truly look pregnant.
Labour Signs: Some braxton hicks, but nothing else besides baby getting lower. I even tried eating spicy food last weekend and having sex.
Belly Button In or Out?: Innie, but not much left.
Wedding Rings on or off?: Off.
Happy or Moody?: I’m generally in a good mood these days. I get cranky when I get tired at night. I always fight naps and going to bed early (I know, I know. I need to get over this ASAP).
Purchases for baby:
Purchases for Momma:
Miss Anything?: Sleep, energy, moving faster than a turtle
Looking forward to:
- Our local Perinatal Loss Awareness Walk on October 3rd (as long as baby stays in til then)
- The actual arrival of our little man