Since we plan to add pops of colour to our nursery with our furniture and wall art, I wanted a more neutral bedding scheme. I contemplated mixing and matching bedding, but I found this Pottery Barn Organic Nursery Bedding in Rowan and fell in love! Except, I was not impressed with the price. I bookmarked the set, but knew it was beyond our budget. 😦
I checked the site again a few days later and magically, the set is on clearance!
- Quilt $51.74 (regular $208.66)
- Bumper $40.42 (regular $160.13)
- Crib Skirt $24.25 (regular $95.43)
- Crib sheet $38.82 (full price)
- Decorative sham $11.31 (regular $47.72)
- TOTAL: *$166.54 versus $550.76
With taxes, duty and shipping (which I got anothe deal on – 1/2 off), I paid a total of: $208.22
*Note: as per usual, all prices listed are in Canadian dollars.
As for extra sheets, we will most likely mixed and match since there’s so many colours that can go with this set.
Last week, the sheet, bumper and skirt arrived. The quilt and sham are coming in a separate shipment.
Wowzers! Trying to put a crib skirt on is a pain in the butt! Our crib had barely enough space between the mattress platform and the crib sides to wedge the skirt down into. I ended up using a kitchen flipper to push it down. I pulled and tucked and pulled until it fit and was aligned on each side. Now, our precious kitty thinks it’s a prime hiding spot. He loves laying underneath the crib and swatting at us as we walk by.
Hopefully, I can share some photos of the nursery soon! We just ordered a rocking chair. Once we have it, we will hang some wall art and call it finished! ❤
Check out our other purchases:
- Baby Buys: Part 1 – Highchair, Playyard, Swing, Bouncer, Changing Pad
- Baby Buys: Part 2 – Bassinet, Stroller, Bathtub, Monitor, Diaper bag
- Baby Buys: Part 3 – Car seat and adapter
- Baby Buys: Part 4 – Nursery furniture and storage
- Baby Buys: Part 5 – Breastfeeding basics