CD 1 – Frozen embryo transfer (FET) cycle has begun!
- This is our 1st (and hopefully last) FET following a fresh IVF cycle that resulted in an ectopic rupture
- We are transferring our 2 embryos. I’m super excited to see them!
- It’s a natural FET
- Tomorrow, I start 400 mg of Estrace 2x daily + 1 Asprin
- First monitoring appointment is Jan 19th – blood work + ultrasound. Welcome back Dildocam! It’s been a while…
- When I get the go ahead, I start Prometrium + Doxycyline and BOOK OUR TRIP back to the clinic
- Transfer is tentatively scheduled for January 27. My guess is it will be a few days later as I typically ovulate later on a natural cycle
This afternoon when I heard back from the clinic, I felt a bit anxious. I reviewed my medication schedule. I counted my pills (yes, I’ve got some left from when I was pregnant). I went on Expedia and looked at travel options…
Then, I took a deep breath and reminded myself that:
My goal for this cycle is to remain calm, go with the flow and feel at peace with the process.
The only thing that mattered tonight was whether or not I had enough Estrace and Asprin for tomorrow. Answer = Yes.
There’s nothing to worry about.
One day at a time, one step at a time…
We are coming back for you babies! Your Daddy and I are so excited to see you. We love you and can’t wait to bring you home. XO