I have said it often and I’ll say it again: I do not think I would have made it this far on my journey without the online infertility community. You have been my rock. Thank you for recognizing me.
The criteria for accepting the One Lovely Blog Award is:
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo in your post.
7 Random Facts about Me
1. I am an Android user. I have never owned a iPhone. I have a Nexus Tablet and a Chromebook (although I will admit one day I’d maybe get a Macbook).
2. I had pin straight hair until I hit puberty. Now, it’s wavy/curly and awfully unruly in humidity. I often wish it was just one or the other, super straight or super curly. Being in the middle is sometimes more difficult to deal with (kinda like infertility haha).
3. I played clarinet in my high school band. I loved band even thought most of my friends didn’t understand why I would like it. We always went on the best field trips. I also used to play piano and would consider taking it up again.
4. Every year I take my chihuahuas for photos with Santa. I wonder if I can bring Oliver the cat this year? Although I love sending Christmas cards in the mail, I also use this photo as an e-card that I email to some people and post to Facebook.
5. I am a Cancer-Leo. I was born on the cusp. This means I’m emotional + LOUD. What a great combo!
6. I wear glasses 99.9% of the time. I used to wear contacts until I started working in an office. I can’t wear my contacts and stare at the computer screen. I also tend to get dry eye and suffer from allergy conjunctivitis. These days, the only time I wear contacts is during ball season or to special occasions like weddings.
7. September 14 was the 8 year anniversary of my move to Saskatchewan. I’m an Ontario import, but Saskatchewan is definitely now home.
I’ve decided to nominate a mix of infertility and pregnancy blogs. It truly feels like so many of my blog friends have been fortunate enough to cross over into the realm of pregnancy. On that note: Sensitive infertiles beware! Click at your own risk!
Accepting your nomination is completely optional. If you choose not to accept, remember that I think you are FANTASTIC! If I didn’t nominate you, YOU ARE ALSO FANTASTIC. I just needed to stop somewhere!