Our stories are different, yet our feelings the same.
We’ve been lost, confused, hurt, broken, blamed, and alone.
I used to feel unsupported on my fertility journey. No one seemed to “get it”.
Then, I realized I have more than enough support right in front of me.
We are in this together, my infertility sisters and I.
We unite to:
- Release the burdens of infertility
- Ease our pain and heal our broken hearts
- Find comfort on the journey
- Offer guidance to those just starting out
- Cheer each other on throughout our cycles
You have been a blessing that words cannot describe.
My infertility sisters are there for me ALWAYS with a
- Supportive comment on my blog offering advice as they have been there before
- Quick text to let me know I’m in their thoughts
- Small package – so thoughtful and sweet – to give me inspiration and hope
- Heartfelt card wishing me success on the next leg of my journey
My new found family, my infertility sisters and I.
My journey would not have been the same without you. In fact, I don’t think I would have made it this far without you. You have been my lifeline, my hope, my inspiration and my biggest support.
THANK YOU – all of you – for being you and sharing your story with me.