I would like to thank My Life as a Case Study for nominating me for a Liebster Award! It truly makes blogging worthwhile to know that people enjoying reading and participating in my journey.
We all get to know each other based on what CD is it, how many IUIs or IVFs we have done, or what crazy fertility story makes us stand out from the crowd. But, there is so much more to each one of us than just our fertility journey.
Since I already accepted a Liebster Award last week (and no one enjoys someone who hogs all the awards), I decided to do a weekly post featuring random facts about me. This week, I’ll start with the questions My Life as a Case Study answered in her recent post, Sharing is Caring.
1. What is your middle name? Erin. When my mom named her children, she picked unique names for each of us. So I can’t say that I’m named after anyone or anything. My parents picked my name because they liked it: Lindsey Erin.
3. Favorite event in the Winter Olympics? Ski jumping. Although with all of the controversy surrounding the inhumane conditions and practices going on in Sochi, I do not think I will be watching much of the Olympics this year.
4. Best thing about summer? Swimming in the lake, laying in the sun, baseball and my birthday – July 23.
5. Favorite TV Series? Of all time: Sex & the City. Currently: Game of Thrones, Grey’s Anatomy and Orange is the new Black.
6. Favorite music artist from the 70′s? Led Zeppelin
7. Favorite movie from the 1990′s? This was an incredibly hard question, but I’ve narrowed it down to: Dazed and Confused
BONUS QUESTION (just because MLAC’s list had 8 questions) Why do you blog? Because so many people around me JUST DON’T GET IT! Blogging makes me feel connected, reassured and not insane? haha I also love to write. It’s very therapeutic and helps me to sort out whatever is going on in my head.
Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me. Stay tuned for Vol.2 next week…